- By Matthew Regan
- Posted Monday, Feb 25, 2019 10:32 am
The City of Mississauga is hosting a Bicycle Friendly Communities Workshop. Here’s your chance to be a part of this interactive workshop and learn about
- Bicycle Friendly Communities process.
- Existing cycling assets and programs.
- What communities have done to make themselves better places for people on bikes.
- Work plan to help Mississauga become more bicycle friendly.
Date & Time
Thursday, March 7th 2019
9:30 AM – 3:00 PM EST
Small Arms Inspection Building
1352 Lakeshore Road East
Mississauga, ON L5E 1E9
Visit their Eventbrite page to register and find out what you can expect at the workshop.